To become a member, POHMS membership or membership within another state society is required.
CHOC offers several important benefits to its members including:
- Quarterly Volume Rebates
CHOC returns a percentage of its administrative fees to qualified* member practices commensurate with the volume of their purchases.
- Competitive Pricing
- Compliance Incentive Programs
- Generic Rebate Program
- Preferred Lab Vendor
- Practice Management Services
- Managed Care Contract Review
- E&M Audit
- Revenue Cycle
- Ask the Expert
- Inventory Management Technology
- Preferred Oncology EMR Pricing
- In-office dispensing
- Prompt Manufacturer Price Increase Notification
- Medical Supplies and Equipment Program
*In order to qualify, the member practice must meet certain criteria including but not limited to payment terms.
For further information contact:
Fran Spine: CHOC Administrative Director email@example.com or call (908) 442-7156.